To qubit or not to qubit - is that the question?
A point of view on the world of quantum cryptography and life in a post quantum world
In this report, we focus mainly on why, what, how of quantum cryptography and the applications in today’s digital world. We also throw our expert views on insufficient randomness, weak key generation, insecure data-in-transit, non-availability of cryptoagility for digital transformation and much more.
This report aims to provide a good starting point to understand the problem with respect to key management and the steps organizations must take to start their journey to improve their security paradigm.
- Introduction to Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Computing
- Difference between Classical RNG and QRNG
- Working of Entropy as a Service (EaaS)
- Working of Quantum Key Distribution and Key Management
- Key Challenges in Quantum Cryptography and More
Tokens are random numbers that are used to mask the personally identifiable information (PII), be it Bank Account Details, Credit/Debit card numbers, PAN / AADHAR data,
In this whitepaper we discuss the current state of adoption of IoT and security layers as well. We live in the world of industry 4.0. We deep dive....